You are a senior in college interviewing for the Sales Trainee Overview You will interview with a Sales Rep or Sales Manager from Mutual of Omaha and they will judge you on interview criteria based on what you learned from the interview guide and pre-training session.
Competition Details and Deadlines
The competition will include three parts to ensure you receive efficient pre-training to help prepare you for the interview.
- Pre-training on Wednesday, October 20th 6 PM CST. One-hour training course facilitated by Sara Cho and Jeff Eilers on our Sales Based Interview Guide
- Twenty-five-minute virtual interview to take place on Thursday, October 28th or Friday, October, 29th. You will receive a calendar invite for a Microsoft Teams interview with a designated Mutual of Omaha rep.
- Post-Competition/Winner Announcement on Friday, November 19th at 9 AM CST. One-hour post-competition follow-up to discuss competition results and announce winners facilitated by Sara Cho and Jeff Eilers.
- Competitors must be registered for a Regional Conference.
- Complete prep work by reading Sales Based Interview Guide, review job description and Sales Trainee website, click here to access the site.
- Attend all three parts of the competition 1. Pre-training 2. Competition/interview 3. Post-training/prize announcement
- Email your resume to Lisa Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 25th.