Click to view the Dotted Lines
How YOU can be in Dotted Lines
- Submit Article Ideas: Email email@example.com to submit ideas, suggestions, and photos.
- Tag @pisigmaepsilon on Instagram photos and use #peopleofpse
Email: Do not compress or crop photos before submitting them. Emailed photos should not be embedded into the body of an email or in a word document.
Committee Involvement: Want to be involved in the creation of Dotted Lines? We are looking for writers, designers, and editors to join the Communications Committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
- Submitted photos should be 300 dpi/ppi (usually 1MB file size or larger)
- All photos submitted are subject to use in all Pi Sigma Epsilon publications and marketing materials.
- All photos should include chapter name in subject of email
- Include names of photo subjects, if possible