OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We use our unique deployment model to build qualified, industry-specialized fit-for-purpose teams combined with proven solutions and service models to achieve results. Apex has a presence in over 70 markets across the US, Canada, and Mexico. Apex is a segment of ASGN Inc. (NYSE: ASGN).
We’re known for our professional development, career advancement opportunities, and fast-paced environment. We also take work-life balance seriously and offer vacation, holidays, and birthdays off, as well as philanthropic days, and team-building events.
We’re looking for Sales Recruiters to join our team. Sales Recruiters are inside sales representatives who are sharing amazing job and company opportunities with skilled candidates. To help their clients fill specific high-priority positions, Staffing Recruiters post job listings, find and reach out to qualified candidates, and manage the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process after job placement.
Christa Schulenburg, Apex Corporate Recruiter, PSE Professional Vice President and NEF Trustee and Scholarship Program Co-Chair (third from left) with winners of the Top Sales Project at the 2018 PSE National Convention in San Diego, CA
Apex has been a proud partner of PSE 2005 and is honored to help develop the sales and marketing skills of its students. All our Sales Recruiters participate in a program designed to help them to:
- Utilize established, proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment
- Develop their own creative recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct skills testing, interviews, reference checks, and background investigations
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Prepare candidates for the client interview process
- Build professional relationships with contract employees through lunch meetings and on-site visits
- Network for new business opportunities and referrals
We’ll also teach you the Recruiting and Sales skills necessary to prepare you for your next role, including:
- Management and leadership skills
- Business development techniques and best practices
- Relationship building
- How to develop and mentor others
- Negotiation skills
- How to succeed long term in the lucrative sales field
The Apex Experience Internship Program – Named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp for the past three years, the Internship Program was developed to offer college students and recent graduates the opportunity to learn more about Apex and the technology services industry.
If you’re ready to learn more about a career at Apex,
visit http://www.apexsystems.com/apex-careers or
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
Pi Sigma Epsilon has many opportunities to connect Corporate Partners with members. A partnership gives your company the access to exhibit booths at national events, speak at local chapters and many other ways to promote in front of the brightest students in the nation.