OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
KEYENCE is a global technology company that has been featured as one of Forbes “World’s Most Innovative Companies” for the past 8 years. Forbe’s also recognized us on their 100 Top Employers List in 2020. We are dedicated to ADDING VALUE for our customers and the careers of our employees.
KEYENCE is committed to creating a culture where our employees have a shared mindset focused on making decisions that are best for the company as a whole. This happens through teamwork, employees who are open-minded, and a shared mindset around continuous improvement.”
Technical Sales Development Program – NO tech experience required!
- Outside, B2B territory based selling
- 2 days in office, 3 days out of office
- Start dates in January & June annually
- CEO of your territory
- Promote from within culture
- Performance-based promotions
Technical Sales Summer Internship Program
- 5 weeks at HQ in Chicago, IL
- $15 an hour
- Housing and rental car provided
- Inside sales work along with shadowing outside sales reps, professional development from National Sales Directors weekly, and more!
Training And Development
Our people development policy is “Our people learn best by doing”.
We entrust the role and opportunities from entry level. We provide world-class training and on the job learning to do this.
- Two training classes per year: January & June
- 6-10 weeks at HQ in Chicago
- Product Knowledge & Sales Skill Training
- Absolutely no technical background required!
- 3-6 months additional training in local sales office
- Apply knowledge and skills from training to the field along seasoned sales mentor
- Direct transition from classroom to outside sales role
- CEO of your Territory within 1 year!
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
Pi Sigma Epsilon has many opportunities to connect Corporate Partners with members. A partnership gives your company the access to exhibit booths at national events, speak at local chapters and many other ways to promote in front of the brightest students in the nation.