Prompt – First-Round Video
Deadline Friday, November 12th
BUYER PROFILE As a NY Mets Sales Representative, you have Michael Brondello on the line. Michael is a long-time NY Mets fan from Whitestone, Queens. He traditionally attends games with his two sons. They love to sit in the outfield and have not missed an opening day in five years.
FIRST-ROUND VIDEO OUTLINE This first-round video must include all three steps. Your video should be 2-3 minutes in length.
STEP 1 –I/My Statement
Start the relationship-building process with Michael. Having learned about the structure necessary to share a successful I/My in order to establish a relationship, please share ONE I/My in response to:
- What is your favorite sports memory? Why is it so special?
- What was your first ever sporting event you attended and why was it so much fun?
- What sport do you love the most? How did you fall in love with it?
STEP 2 – Needs Analysis
Having learned about the importance of asking questions, what exploratory questions would you ask Michael to learn more about him? Ask Michael FIVE questions to begin the needs analysis step.
STEP 3 – Closing and Objections
Having learned about the importance of the face-to-face meeting, schedule a face-to-face with Michael. He will state one of the objections below. Using the strategies learned in Session 3 of the Training video, overcome ONE of the following objections:
- The season ticket package has too many games, I won’t be able to attend all of them
- I can’t afford season tickets
- I am not ready to move forward, I need to check with my friend
- I would prefer you send me an email